Mariana Rodriguez (559) 457-2790 or (559) 457-5142
Dora Jacinto-Asst. Registrar (559) 457-2794
Fax: (559) 457-2892
You can now enroll your student through the online registration. You may also stop by the main office window for in person enrollment.
Student Record Request
To request records or order transcripts https://fresnousd.scriborder.com
For in person registration, please bring in all documents listed below to complete enrollment.
For online registration, you may use the Online Registration Tool to register your child through the link below:
Once enrollment has been completed, you can email the following documents listed below to the interim registrar Mariana.Rodriguez@fresnounified.org
If you are unable to email the documents, you may bring in hard copies to the main office window. Please note registration for your child will not be complete until all documents are received.
Proof of Age
Must be presented in the form of one of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Previous school records
- Health Office or Vital Statistics or Welfare Department record of birth date
- Affidavit of physician attending birth, hospital record of birth, or affidavit by parents/guardians (notarized)
- U.S. Census Bureau (Washington, D.C.) record
- Court decree establishing date and place of birth
- Record of birth, baptismal or other church record
- Adoption papers
- Immigration certificate
Please note: An affidavit will be used when none of the foregoing is obtainable at the Department of Prevention and Intervention/Project Access Office, 1350 M Street, Bldg. A, Phone: 457-3343.
Proof of Residency
Please use one of the following:
- Current property tax payment receipt
- Rent/lease/motel receipt on letterhead
- Recent utility service payment receipt
- Receipt for utility turn-on
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Declaration of Residency
- Voluntary inspection of residence by school district personnel
Please note: If a minor is living with someone other than parent or legal guardian, please provide the following documents:
Caregiver’s Affidavit: Prevention and Intervention/Project ACCESS, 1350 M Street, Bldg. B, Phone: 457-3359. Note: A Caregiver’s Affidavit is usually not approved when the parent is living in Fresno, however, special family circumstances may prevail.
- Documented Child Protective Services placement
- Documented Foster or Group Home placement
Proof of Immunization and Physical Examination Requirements
The following proof of immunization and physical examinations are needed for registration:
All students must present an up to date immunization record prior to attending school. Students who do not meet the immunization requirements as determined by the State of California will be referred to their primary health care provider or local Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) like: Clinica Sierra Vista, Family Healthcare Network, Valley Health Team, United Health Center.
Effective January 1, 2016, Personal Beliefs Exemptions will no longer be an option for the vaccines that are currently required for entry into school or childcare in California. Personal belief exemptions filed at a school or childcare facility before January 1, 2016 will remain valid until the student enrolls in the next grade span, typically at TK/kindergarten or seventh grade. Grade spans are childcare, TK through sixth grade, and seventh grade through 12th grade.
A temporary or permanent Medical Exemption to one or more of the immunizations may be granted with a signed note from a health care provider.
TB Risk Assessment
FCDPH Recommendation 12/2016: All students new to the district need to have a risk assessment done. If risk assessment is positive, student will be required to submit results of a negative skin test/bloodwork. If skin test/bloodwork is positive, student will be required to submit a negative chest x-ray report from their medical provider before attending school.
Foster, group home, and homeless youth students are registered with or without a fully documented immunization record. The school nurse should be notified to follow-up with the student.
Additional Registration Information
- If your child is currently receiving special education services, contact the Fresno Unified Special Education Department at (559) 457-3220.
- Previous school transcripts or recent report card
- Drop/Withdrawal slip and grades
- Home Language Survey